Please review the important handling notes for North District Travel Coaches below. All references to “AGC” refer to the Age Group Coordinator for the North District, not your club.
In the North District, and most of PAWEST, coaches are responsible to post your game scores to Affinity.
- BOTH TEAMS should have someone post the score.
- Head Coaches may want to assign this to a coach or team manager.
- Scores should be posted no later than 9 PM Monday (Ideally Sunday Night).
- In cases where the scores do not agree, the system sends the AGC an email and they will sort it out.
See the this pdf for system instructions.
Game Day Rosters (GDR’s) :
- Scan and EMAIL to your AGC. Please have “GDR” in the subject of the email to make sure it stands out and is properly processed.
- Send it US Mail. If you choose this option you can wait until the end of the year and send them all into the AGC at once.
Games with a goal differential of 7 or more:
Red Cards: Any time a player receives a red card. It is important the AGC gets an email notifying them about it. Failure to do this may delay the player being released after sitting out the number of games assessed.
Confrontation or altercations involving players, game officials, coaches, parents and or spectators from a game : These incidents can escalate into some serious issues. PAWEST, the North District, and US SOCCER take a very serious look at such incidents.
- Reach out to all of your opponents with date, time and location.
- Also convey your choice of uniform color.
- If using email, ask for a conformation back from the opposing coach.
- No restrooms with in the facility.
- A detour one mile from field that requires people to drive 20 miles around a long way.
- Speed issues they should be watching for. Like complex speed limit of 10 MPH.