The NASC U11/U12 Girls and Boys Travel Program is for players who are interested in playing against teams from other clubs.
Tryouts are held each spring for the most competitive teams. These teams will play against teams from other clubs throughout PA West, and could include Erie and West Virginia.
The club also accepts registration from players who are interested in playing in a less competitive travel league. These teams will play within the North District against teams such Hampton, Pine Richland, and Harmar. Ability to place a player on a team will depend on the number registered and the availability of coach volunteers. PA West Playing rules at this Age Group include:
- Travel games that are played on Sundays. Games are typically scheduled between 1pm and 6 pm.
- Teams play a 8 v 8 Player Format (7 + Goalie)
- Maximum Roster Size of 14 players
- Players are registered with PA West and require PA West photo identification cards.
- Two 30 minute halves
- Ball Size #4
- Max/Min field size 50 x 80/50 x 70
- Goal Size 7 x 21
Travel Uniform Transition In this program, players can no longer wear the reversible Gold/White uniform used in recreational play. Travel jerseys with second White Uniform used when color conflicts occur with other clubs are required. All players must purchase a new jersey this season UNLESS they have a previously purchased travel jersey. See the Jersey drop down menu under the Registration button.