OBTAIN YOUR COACH’s TRAINING LICENSE OR YOUTH MODULE
State minimum coaching requirements Youth Modules: http://www.pawest-soccer.org/coaching/youth_modules/ U6U8: https://education.usyouthsoccer.org/courses/Pennsylvania-West/u6u8-youth-coaching-module-PA-West/ U10U12: https://education.usyouthsoccer.org/courses/Pennsylvania-West/U10U12-youth-coaching-module-PA-West/ F License: http://www.ussoccer.com/coaching-education/licenses/national-f
** As of Spring 2018, PA West is in the process of changing their curriculum **
- Earn Your Coaching Credentials:
- New USSF Coaching Pathway
- For Spring 2018 all new coaches will just need the free introductory course located on the DCC
- For the Grassroots class, you will receive an e-mail stating that you have successfully completed the class; Please forward that e-mail to Brett Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) whom will have it uploaded by PA West.
- For advanced licenses:
- Upon completion, save your license\certificate as a PDF file.
- Coaches cannot upload their own license to the Affinity site. Please E-mail the PDF to Brett Williams (email@example.com) whom will have it uploaded by PA West.
Submit for reimbursement here.