** As of Fall 2018, PA West (US Soccer) has changed the process for coaching credentials **
- Earn Your Coaching Credentials:
- New USSF Coaching Pathway
- For Fall 2018 all new coaches will just need the free introductory course located on the DCC
- For the Grassroots class, you will receive an e-mail stating that you have successfully completed the class; Please forward that e-mail to Brett Williams (email@example.com) whom will have it uploaded by PA West.
- Within one year (by Fall 2019) all coaches will be required to have completed the training associated with the level they are coaching (i.e. 4v4, 7v7, etc…)
- All information is located on the US Soccer Digital Coaching Center (DCC)
- For advanced licenses:
- Upon completion, save your license\certificate as a PDF file.
- Coaches cannot upload their own license to the Affinity site. Please E-mail the PDF to Brett Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) whom will have it uploaded by PA West.
Instructions for reimbursement will be updated shortly..