**PLEASE READ ENTIRE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING REGISTRATION PROCESS**
- The registration site is http://pa-nallegheny.affinitysoccer.com
- Please have a picture of each player and a player birth certificate (each in .jpeg format and less than 512KB in size) available during registration. The system will not allow you to go back and add these at a later date so please add them at the appropriate step. Otherwise, this will create more work for our volunteers and more of a headache for you.
- If you have registered before, please login using your user name and password. If you are new, please create a new account and password.
- Click on the My Account button to get started.
- Click on the drop down button next to ‘My Account’ and select Register Family Members.
- There is NO Assignment Code so please leave it blank and select ‘Do Not Have Assignment Code’.
- Please indicate during the registration process if you are willing to coach or assistant coach as well as volunteering at the appropriate stage of the process. You will need to go back and register yourself as a coach once you are done with registering your child.
- You’ll be asked about insurance for registration and we advise that you DECLINE. It is not the insurance that is part of your registration fee should your child be injured, but rather insurance for registration refunds which are rarely questioned by our club. We cannot prevent it from offering you registration insurance.
Please see the US Soccer Age Chart under the Age Group tab for your child’s appropriate age group. US Soccer has decided to break down the age groups by birth year.
Your child will be considered a Rec Player if they are U5 – U8 or are U9 and U10 and have not tried out for and been placed on a D4/D5 travel team.
Your child will be considered a Travel Player if they are U9 or U10 and tried out for and were placed on a D4/D5 travel team or are U11 or older.