The North Allegheny Soccer Club owns no fields, but relies on partnerships with local municipalities, the school district, and private owners to play and practices on soccer pitches in our area.
Here is a Google Maps collection of our fields and other fields common to PA-West and its North District.
Schedules by field for the current season are found here:
- Saturday morning “rec league”
- Sunday afternoon “travel league” home games
- Weeknight practice field assignments
About “Our” Fields
McKinney Soccer Complex
McKinney Soccer Complex is in Allegheny County’s North Park.
It consists of three field areas:
- McKinney Field – Two U12 fields, one front (near parking lot) and one back (uppermost in photo)
- Yoest Field – Three U10 fields and one U12 field (rotated year to year to reduce wear patterns) (bottom of photo)
- Schwarz Field – two full size fields (but smaller end of scale) (center of photo)
During the spring and fall seasons, NASC has use of it from 3PM-dusk, Saturdays until 3pm and Sundays from noon-dusk.